4 World Trade Center
skyscraper in Manhattan, New York City
(Redirected from Four World Trade Center)
4 World Trade Center (also known by its street address, 150 Greenwich Street) is a skyscraper constructed as part of the World Trade Center site reconstruction in New York City. The lowest floors are retail space; the rest are office space.
|4 World Trade Center|
|Alternative names||4 WTC|
150 Greenwich Street
|Location||150 Greenwich Street|
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Construction started||August 2009|
|Opened||November 13, 2013|
|Cost||USD $1.67 billion|
|Owner||Port Authority of New York and New Jersey|
|Roof||978 ft (298 m)|
|Floor count||78 (including 4 basement floors)|
|Floor area||2,500,004 sq ft (232,258.0 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Structural engineer||Leslie E. Robertson Associates|
|Main contractor||Tishman Realty & Construction|
- "|| World Trade Center ||". Wtc.com. December 31, 2013. Retrieved February 3, 2014.
- Dunlap, David W. "A 977-Foot Tower You May Not See, Assuming You've Even Heard of It". City Room. Retrieved October 26, 2016.
- "Stacking Diagram | 4 World Trade Center | Silverstein Properties". 4wtc.com. Retrieved February 3, 2014.
- 4 World Trade Center at Emporis
- 4 World Trade Center at SkyscraperPage
- 4 World Trade Center in the Structurae database
- "4 World Trade Center". Skyscraper Center. CTBUH. Retrieved January 18, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Four World Trade Center.|