Harrow School, often called simply Harrow, is a secondary school for boys in Harrow in London, England. Harrow has educated boys since 1243 but was officially founded by John Lyon under a Royal Charter of Elizabeth I in 1572. Harrow is located in Harrow on the Hill, now in the London Borough of Harrow. The school has about 800 students. They live across twelve boarding houses, and all of them board full time.
|Mottoes||Latin: Stet Fortuna Domus|
("Let the Fortune of the House Stand")
Donorum Dei Dispensatio Fidelis
(Latin:"The Faithful Dispensation of the Gifts of God")
|Type||Independent School, Boarding school|
|Head Master||Alastair Land|
|Chairman of the Governors||Mr J P Batting|
|Founder||John Lyon of Preston|
|Location||High St, Harrow on the Hill|
London Borough of Harrow
|Ages||13 to 18|
|School colours||Blue & White|
|Former pupils||Old Harrovians|
Harrow is an independent fee-paying school, of the type known in Britain as public schools. The equivalent term in the US would probably be private schools (see discussion at public school). The annual fees at Harrow are at present £41,775 per year, which includes board, tuition and textbooks.
The Harrow Foundation also runs an independent Grammar School in Harrow, called the John Lyon School, and several international schools. The John Lyon School is also fee-paying and academically selective.
In 2013 a TV series called Harrow: a Very British School started. It follows boys and staff of West Acre of the West Acre boarding house for a year
- The Guardian 
- Tyerman, Christopher (2000). A History of Harrow School. Oxford University Press. pp. 8–17. ISBN 0-19-822796-5.
- "Inspection Report on Harrow School". Reports. Independent Schools Inspectorate. October 2006. Archived from the original on 2008-03-20. Retrieved 2008-01-11.
- "Houses". Harrow School. Archived from the original on 2008-10-23. Retrieved 2009-02-10.
- "Harrow School | Admissions | Fees & Charges |". Archived from the original on 2013-09-28. Retrieved 2013-11-02.
- Harrow Foundation  Archived 2010-06-15 at the Wayback Machine
- John Lyon  Archived 2016-03-07 at the Wayback Machine
- "Harrow pupils celebrate exam results - Harrow Council". www.harrow.gov.uk. Archived from the original on 2016-03-05. Retrieved 2013-11-02.
- "TV review - Harrow: A Very British School, Sky1". Independent.co.uk. 5 September 2013.