Hell in a Cell (2014)
Hell in a Cell (2014) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view show made by WWE. It was held on October 26, 2014 at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. It was the sixth Hell in a Cell event held by the WWE.
|Hell in a Cell (2014)|
|"Panic Room" by Theory of a Deadman|
Mountain Dew Kickstart
|Date||October 26, 2014|
|Venue||American Airlines Center|
|Hell in a Cell chronology|
There were two main events on the card. The first main event saw John Cena defeat Randy Orton to earn a future WWE World Heavyweight Championship match. The second main event saw Seth Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose to end their feud.
|1P||Mark Henry defeated Bo Dallas||Singles match||0:03|
|2||Dolph Ziggler (c) defeated Cesaro 2-0||2 out of 3 falls match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship||12:11|
|3||Nikki Bella defeated Brie Bella)||Singles match; the loser became the winner's personal assistant for 30 days and if she had refused to go through with it, she would have been forced to quit WWE||6:20|
|4||Gold and Stardust (c) defeated The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso)||Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship||10:20|
|5||John Cena defeated Randy Orton||Hell in a Cell match to become the number one contender to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship||25:51|
|6||Sheamus (c) defeated The Miz (with Damien Mizdow)||Singles match for the WWE United States Championship||8:20|
|7||Rusev (with Lana) defeated Big Show by submission||Singles match||7:51|
|8||AJ Lee (c) defeated Paige (with Alicia Fox) by submission||Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship||6:50|
|9||Seth Rollins (with Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury) defeated Dean Ambrose||Hell in a Cell Match||13:50|
|(c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match|
P – indicates that the match happened on the pre-show
- "Mark Henry def. Bo Dallas". WWE. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- "Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler def. Cesaro in a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match". WWE. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- "Nikki Bella def. Brie Bella (Loser must become the winner's personal assistant for 30 days)". WWE. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- "WWE Tag Team Champions Gold & Stardust def. The Usos". WWE. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- "John Cena def. Randy Orton inside Hell in a Cell for a future WWE World Heavyweight Title Match against Brock Lesnar". WWE. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- "United States Champion Sheamus def. The Miz". WWE. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- "Rusev def. Big Show by submission". WWE. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- "Divas Champion AJ Lee def. Paige". WWE. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- "Seth Rollins def. Dean Ambrose (Hell in a Cell Match)". WWE. Retrieved 2014-11-27.