Otopeni Airport (full name: Henri Coandă International Airport; Romanian: Aeroportul Internațional Henri Coandă București) (IATA: OTP, ICAO: LROP) is the airport with the most traffic in Romania, and it is based in Otopeni, a city which is 16.5 km (10.3 mi) from the center of Bucharest. In 2018, the airport had 13,824,830 total passengers.
Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport
Aeroportul Internațional Henri Coandă București
|Airport type||Public / Military|
|Operator||The National Company "Bucharest Airports" S.A.|
|Focus city for|
|Elevation AMSL||314 ft / 96 m|
- "EAD Basic – Error Page". Retrieved 3 June 2015.
- "Bucharest Airports - Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport - Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport". www.bucharestairports.ro.
- Media related to Henri Coandă International Airport at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (in Romanian)
- Google Map – Aerial View
- Accident history for OTP at Aviation Safety Network