I Am Weasel
I Am Weasel (also spelled as I.M. Weasel because of the character) is an American animated television series produced by Cartoon Network Studios and Hanna-Barbera, created by David Feiss and aired on Cartoon Network. The show is about a very smart weasel named I.M. Weasel who uses his talents to help people in all different ways, and because of this is adored by everybody in the world. There is also a stupid baboon named I.R. Baboon who wants to be more admired than the weasel by trying to help people in his own way, but this often has bad results and makes everyone dislike him.
|I Am Weasel|
|Created by||David Feiss|
|Directed by||David Feiss|
|Voices of||Michael Dorn|
|Theme music composer||Bill Fulton |
|Opening theme||"I Am Weasel Theme"|
|Ending theme||"I Am Weasel Theme" (instrumental)|
|Composer(s)||Bill Fulton |
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||5|
|No. of episodes||79|
|Executive producer(s)||Sherry Gunther |
Larry Huber 
|Producer(s)||Vincent Davis |
|Running time||6–7 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Cartoon Network Studios|
|Original network||Cartoon Network|
|Original release||July 15, 1997 –|
|Related shows||Cow and Chicken|
I Am Weasel was originally a series of segments in its sister series Cow and Chicken, usually being aired as the third of three segments in a Cow and Chicken episode. The series started on July 15, 1997 and its first four seasons premiered in that format. In 1999, I Am Weasel was separated and got its own half-hour show, premiering as an independent series on June 10, 1999. All of the 52 episodes of I Am Weasel that originally aired on Cow and Chicken began to air in the new independent show, and were later joined by a fifth season with 27 new episodes, for a total of 79 episodes. The series ended in 2000.
- End credits of I Am Weasel.
- Boedeker, Hal (July 14, 1997). "Cartoon Network zany relief". Reading Eagle. Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved 2011-10-25.
- King, Susan (June 10, 1999). "From MTV Awards to Olsen Twins". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2011-10-25.
- Kilmer, David (June 11, 1999). "Cartoon Network sets premiere for I AM WEASEL". Animation World Network. Retrieved 2011-10-25.
- Lenburg, Jeff (2006). Who's Who in Animated Cartoons. New York: Hal Leonard Corporation. p. 81. ISBN 978-1-55783-671-7. Retrieved 2011-10-25.