National Museum of Iraq
The Iraq Museum, lately known as the National Museum of Iraq (Arabic: المتحف العراقي), is a history museum in Baghdad, Iraq. It shows the history of the civilizations of Mesopotamia, Assyria and Babylon. The museum was started in 1926 by the British mandate in the Middle East.
- The Virtual Museum of Iraq
- Lost Treasures from Iraq Illustrated site by University of Chicago
- The 2003- Iraq War & Archaeology Archived 2016-03-28 at the Wayback Machine
- Bogdanos, Matthew. The Casualties of War: The Truth about the Iraq Museum American Journal of Archaeology, 109, 3 (July 2005)
- University of Chicago
- Rothfield, Lawrence. The Rape of Mesopotamia: Behind the Looting of the Iraq Museum, excerpt