Jill Ker Conway
Conway was known for her autobiographies, in particular her first memoir, The Road from Coorain. She was also Smith College's first female president, from 1975 to 1985, and served as a visiting professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 2004 she was designated a Women's History Month Honoree by the National Women's History Project. In 2013, she received a 2012 National Humanities Medal from President Barack Obama.
- "Honorees: 2010 National Women's History Month". Women's History Month. National Women's History Project. 2010. Retrieved 14 November 2011.
- President Obama to Award 2012 National Medal of Arts and National Humanities Medal Whitehouse.gov, retrieved 30 June 2013
- Schmeidel, Stacey (2 June 2018). "Smith's first woman president, acclaimed scholar Jill Ker Conway, dies at 83". Daily Hampshire Gazette. Retrieved 2 June 2018.
- The Road from Coorain - Discussion questions
- Excerpts from The Road from Coorain
- IMDB entry on The Road from Coorain TV-film
- Masterpiece Theatre - The Road from Coorain
- Conway Appearances on C-SPAN