Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai
Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai (transl. Say It... You're In Love) is a 2000 Indian Hindi-language musical romantic thriller movie. The movie was directed by Rakesh Roshan. This film stars his son Hrithik Roshan and Ameesha Patel in both of their debuts.
|Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai|
|Directed by||Rakesh Roshan|
|Written by||Rakesh Roshan|
|Screenplay by||Ravi Kapoor|
|Story by||Rakesh Roshan|
|Based on||Ratha Sapthami|
|Music by||Rajesh Roshan|
|Edited by||Khushboo Khator|
|Distributed by||Eros International|
HMV-The Gramophone Company of India
|Budget||est. ₹10 crore|
|Box office||est. ₹80 crore|
Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai released on January 14, 2000 and it received positive reviews and became a blockbuster at the box office. It was also the most successful Bollywood film of the year 2000. As a result, this movie made Hrithik become famous and an overnight superstar. His victorious debut was dubbed as "Hrithik Mania"  and he has been known as the Millenial Superstar ever since this film got released.
- Hrithik Roshan as Rohit / Raj Chopra
- Ameesha Patel as Sonia Saxena / Sonia Raj Chopra
- Anupam Kher as Mr. Saxena / Sirjee
- Dalip Tahil as Shakti Malik
- Mohnish Behl as Inspector Dilip Kadam
- Ashish Vidyarthi as Inspector Satish Shinde
- Satish Shah as Anthony Rodriques Uncle
- Farida Jalal as Lily Anthony Rodriques Aunty
- Rajesh Tandon as Atul Malik
- Asha Patel as Mrs. Chopra
- Tannaz Irani as Neeta Saxena
- Vrajesh Hirjee as Tony
- Abhishek Sharma actor as Amit
- Johnny Lever as Inspector Parab
- Ram Mohan as Police Commissioner
- Payal Malhotra as Shobhna
The film's music was composed by Rajesh Roshan with lyrics by Ibrahim Ashk, Saawan Kumar Tak and Vijay Akela. The film's soundtrack album became the second best-selling Bollywood soundtrack of the year, selling about 10 million units.
|1.||"Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai"||Udit Narayan, Alka Yagnik||7:03|
|2.||"Na Tum Jano Na Hum"||Lucky Ali||6:18|
|3.||"Pyaar Ki Kashti Mein"||Udit Narayan, Alka Yagnik||5:54|
|4.||"Janeman Janeman"||Asha Bhosle||5:11|
|5.||"Chand Sitaare"||Kumar Sanu, Alka Yagnik||6:33|
|6.||"Dil Ne Dil Ko Pukara"||Babul Supriyo||7:56|
|7.||"Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai (Sad Version)"||Udit Narayan||1:06|
|8.||"Ek Pal Ka Jeena"||Lucky Ali||6:36|
|9.||"Believe in Love (Theme Music)" (instrumental)||3:58|
- "Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai – Movie". Box Office India. Retrieved 26 July 2016.
- "Box Office 2000". Box Office India. Archived from the original on 14 October 2013. Retrieved 25 December 2016.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
- Farah Khan: I had no idea Hrithik Roshan could dance
- "A perfect professional has come to stay". TheHindu. Archived from the original on 6 June 2011. Retrieved 21 May 2010.
- "mid-day.com". Mid Day. Retrieved 23 October 2017.
- "Internet Archive Wayback Machine". Web.archive.org. 22 January 2009. Archived from the original on 15 February 2008. Retrieved 9 May 2012. Cite uses generic title (help)
- "Film producers float their own music firms". The Times of India. 11 November 2011.
- "Sitaro Kee Mehfil Me Gunjega Tarana Song Lyrics of Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai : glamsham.com". Glamsham. Archived from the original on 23 September 2015. Retrieved 22 September 2015.