private university centered in Tokyo, Japan
|Motto||Calamus gladio fortior|
Motto in English
|The pen is mightier than the sword|
|Type||Private Research Coeducational Higher education institution|
|Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning|
Council on Business & Society
Washington University in St. Louis
McDonnell International Scholars Academy
|President||Prof. Akira Haseyama|
|full time 2,604|
|Athletics||39 varsity teams|
Faculty & Graduate SchoolsEdit
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Keio University.|
- "McDonnell International Scholars Academy".
- keio/data/faculty_and_staff.html "Number of faculty member" Check
|url=value (help) (in Japanese). Keio University. Retrieved October 10, 2011.
- kr7a430000000hm3-att/2011_daigaku.pdf "Degree Student Head Count: May 2011" Check
|url=value (help) (PDF) (in Japanese). Keio University. Retrieved October 10, 2011.
- excluding master course students as students in "Doctorate (prior)"
- Plotnikoff, G. A., & Amano, T. (2007). A culturally appropriate, student-centered curriculum on medical professionalism. Successful innovations at Keio University in Tokyo. Minnesota medicine, 90(8), 42.
- Hasegawa, M., Tomioka, S., & Kobayashi, Y. (1976). Clinical study of gram negative rods (GNR) septicemia at Keio University Hospital. In Chemotherapy (pp. 151-154). Springer, Boston, MA.
- Yamashita, H., Dokiya, T., & Hashimoto, S. (1986). Experience at Keio University Hospital for Cf-252 radiation therapy of tumors of the head and neck and other sites. Nucl. Sci. Appl, 2(3), 555-569.
- Liu, M., Hase, K., Tsuji, T., Fujiwara, T., Yamada, S., Masakado, Y., & Kimura, A. (2005). Clinical electromyography and electrodiagnosis course at Keio University Hospital—a 7-year experience. The Keio Journal of Medicine, 54(4), 193-196.
- Fukushima, N. (2016). Activity and the Role of Keio University Pharmacy. Yakugaku Zasshi: Journal of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan, 136(5), 717-719.
- The Keiogijuku University: a brief account of its history, aims and equipment. Keio University. 1912.