Ohio's 16th congressional district
American political district
Ohio's 16th congressional district is a congressional district in the state of Ohio. The district is represented by Republican Anthony Gonzalez since 2019. The district includes the counties of Stark, Medina, and Ashland. The district is just outside of Cleveland, Ohio. The 16th district has only been represented by a Democrat one time since 1973.
|Ohio's 16th congressional district|
|Democratic||John Boccieri (incumbent)||89,008||41.1|
|Republican gain from Democratic|
|Republican||Jim Renacci (incumbent)||185,165||52.0|
|Democratic||Betty Sutton (incumbent)||170,600||48.0|
|Republican||Jim Renacci (incumbent)||132,176||63.7|
|Republican||Jim Renacci (incumbent)||225,794||65.3|
|Democratic||Susan Moran Palmer||129,681||43.3|
- ↑ "My Congressional District".
- ↑ "Partisan Voting Index – Districts of the 115th Congress" (PDF). The Cook Political Report. April 7, 2017. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 7, 2017. Retrieved April 7, 2017.
- ↑ "House Results Map". The New York Times.
- ↑ "U.S. House of Representatives". Ohio Secretary of State. November 6, 2012. Archived from the original on December 24, 2012. Retrieved November 14, 2012.
- ↑ Ohio State Unofficial Election Results, archived from the original on November 29, 2020, retrieved November 8, 2014
- ↑ Ohio State Official Election Results, archived from the original on July 13, 2017, retrieved December 7, 2016