Okwuchukwu Emmanuel Enwezor
23 October 1963
|Died||15 March 2019 (aged 55)|
|Spouse(s)||Jill S Davis, Muna El Fituri|
|Children||Uchenna Soraya Enwezor|
|Relatives||Bernadette Enwezor (mother)|
His writings have appeared in many journals, catalogs, books, and magazines including: Third Text, Documents, Texte zur Kunst, Grand Street, Parkett, Artforum, Frieze, Art Journal, Research in African Literatures, Index on Censorship, Engage, Glendora, and Atlantica.
- The Editors of ARTnews (2019-03-15). "Okwui Enwezor, Pivotal Curator of Contemporary Art, Is Dead at 55". ARTnews. Retrieved 2019-03-15. no-break space character in
|title=at position 63 (help)
- "Interview With Okwui Enwezor, part 2 | BaseNow". web.archive.org. 2012-03-08. Retrieved 2019-03-16.
- Rutger Pontzen, "I have a global antenna" (Interview with Okwui Enwezor), in Virtual Museum Of Contemporary African Art.
- "2014 POWER 100". Art Review. Archived from the original on 29 June 2015. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- ""It's An Insult, Yes": Okwui Enwezor on his Ignominious Farewell from Munich - Frontpage - e-flux conversations". conversations.e-flux.com. Retrieved 2019-03-15.