|Born||September 11, 1965|
The Bronx, New York, U.S.
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Paul E. Dangerly|
Paul E. Dangerously
Paul E. Heyman
|Billed from||Scarsdale, New York|
On the May 7, 2012 episode of Raw, Heyman returned to the WWE as Brock Lesnar's legal advisor. When Lesnar left, Heyman aligned himself with CM Punk on the September 3 episode of Raw when he was seen driving a car which Punk entered. He managed Punk until Money in the Bank when Heyman turned on Punk by smashing him with a ladder while he was climbing up another ladder. He returned on the December 30th edition of Raw and returned to being the manager of Brock Lesnar.
On April 6, 2014, Heyman was the manager of Lesnar when Lesnar conquered The Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania XXX. This was the first loss at WrestleMania. Paul Heyman is also the manager of Cesaro, who revealed himself to be a "Paul Heyman guy" on the next Raw.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- PWI Manager of the Year (1992)
Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame (Class of 2005)
- Best Booker (1994–1997, 2002)
- Best on Interviews (2013)
- Best Non-Wrestler (2001–2002, 2004, 2012–2013)
- "Raw SuperShow results: Paul Heyman returns and announces Brock Lesnar has quit WWE". WWE. Retrieved 2014-02-09.
- "Raw results: Punk's quest for respect leads him to Paul Heyman". WWE. Retrieved 2014-02-09.
- "Randy Orton won the Money in the Bank All-Stars Match". WWE. Retrieved 2014-02-09.
- "New Year's Raw results: Lesnar rings in a painful New Year, Bryan follows the buzzards". WWE. Retrieved 2014-02-09.
- "Brock Lesnar def. The Undertaker". WWE. Retrieved 2014-05-06.
- "Raw News: Bryan's first night as champ, Taker update, Cesaro joins Heyman, Warrior returns, RVD returns, Paige debuts & wins Divas Title, other NXT intros, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2014-05-06.
- "Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame, 2005". Internet Wrestling Database. Retrieved 2014-02-09.