Leati Joseph "Joe" Anoa'i (born May 25, 1985 in Pensacola, Florida) better known by his ring name Roman Reigns is a professional wrestler in the WWE. He is a member of the Anoa'i family which is a renowned Samoan-American wrestling dynasty. He was a member of The Shield along with Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins, until group broke on Raw on the 2nd of June, 2014 before reuniting again in 2019.
|Born||May 25, 1985|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Joe Anoa'i|
|Billed height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Billed from||Pensacola, Florida|
|Trained by||Afa Anoa'i|
Florida Championship Wrestling
Before he started his professional wrestling career, Reigns played football at the Georgia Institute of Technology and was named first-team All-ACC his senior year. He went drafted in the 2007 NFL Draft but ended up being signed by the Minnesota Vikings. He was picked up by the rams to provide depth at defensive end to their roster and in 2008 he was signed by the puss of the CFL and accepted a spot on the team's practice roster. Also boies
In July 2010, he was signed to a developmental contract with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and was put on their developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW). He debuted under the ring name Roman Leakee on September 9, 2010 and competed in a singles match that resulted in a loss to Richie Steamboat. He then lost to Idol Stevens and Wes Brisco and finally earned his first win on September 21 in a match against Fahd Rakman.
In late 2011, he formed a team with Donny Marlow and they challenged the Florida Tag Team Champions Calvin Raines and Big E Langston on July 8 but were unsuccessful in winning their match. On the February 5 episode of FCW television, he defeated Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins in a triple threat match to become the number one contender for the FCW Florida Heavyweight Championship but he was unable to win the championship when he was defeated by champion Kruger. He was able to win the Florida Tag Team Championship with Mike Dalton before they lost the belts to CJ Parker and Jason Jordan.
Roman Reigns along with Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins, made their main roster television debut on November 18, 2012 at the Survivor Series pay-per-view alongside, triple-powerbombing Ryback through the announce table during the triple threat main event for the WWE Championship, which allowed CM Punk to pin John Cena after an earlier Shell Shock from Ryback to retain the title.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship (3 times)
- WWE Tag Team Championship (one time) (with Seth Rollins)
- Royal Rumble (2015)
- Slammy Award for Breakout Star of the Year (2013) (with Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins as The Shield)
- Slammy Award for Faction of the Year (2013, 2014) (with Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins as The Shield)
- Slammy Award for Trending Now (Hashtag) of the Year (2013) (#BelieveInTheShield – with Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins as The Shield)
- Slammy Award for "What a Maneuver" of the Year (2013) (Spear)
- Slammy Award for Superstar of the Year (2014) 
- Intercontinental championship(1 times)
- United States Championship(1 time)
- Universal Championship(august 2018 - october 2018)
- "Vikings Release Two Linemen". Scout.com. Retrieved 2013-11-8. Check date values in:
- "Florida Championship Wrestling Results - February 6, 2011". WrestleView. Retrieved 2013-11-8. Check date values in:
- "Survivor Series News: NXT stars debut in PPV main event angle, plus other news from annual PPV". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2013-11-8. Check date values in:
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated. 34 (2): 42–43. 2014. Missing or empty
- "Pro Wrestling Illustrated (PWI) 500 for 2014". The Internet Wrestling Database. Retrieved 2014-2-3. Check date values in:
- "WWE Tag Team Championships - Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns (May 19, 2013 - October 14, 2013)". WWE. Retrieved 2013-11-8. Check date values in:
- "Roman Reigns won the 2015 Royal Rumble Match". WWE. Retrieved 2015-2-3. Check date values in:
- "2013 Slammy Award winners". WWE. Retrieved 2015-2-3. Check date values in:
- "2014 Slammy Award winners". WWE. Retrieved 2015-2-3. Check date values in:
- Meltzer, Dave (January 27, 2014). "Jan 27 2014 Wrestling Observer Newsletter: 2013 Annual awards issue, best in the world in numerous categories, plus all the news in pro-wrestling and MMA over the past week and more". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Campbell, California: 1–37. ISSN 1083-9593.
- Roman Reigns's profile on WWE.com