WrestleMania 32 was the thirty-second yearly WrestleMania professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event made by WWE. It happened on April 3, 2016 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. It was the third WrestleMania to take place in Texas. WWE also hoped that WrestleMania 32 would break the record for people to show up at a wrestling event, aiming for 100,000 people at AT&T Stadium. At the event they said 101,763 people showed up at WrestleMania 32, breaking 1987's WrestleMania III's record of 93,173. However, wrestling expert Dave Meltzer said only 93,730 people showed up. But this still would break WrestleMania III's record. But Meltzer adds that he believes the record was actually held by SummerSlam's (1992) 79,127 while only 78,000 actually showed up for WrestleMania III. Meltzer has also written that WWE would have said the attendance was higher than it actually was because they didn't want to let their fans down.
|Date||April 3, 2016|
Twelve matches took place at this event and at least two made history. Charlotte went into her match as the WWE Divas Champion, but became WWE Women's Champion at the end of the match and the Divas title hasn't existed since. After The Rock defeated Erick Rowan, ring announcer Lilian Garcia said that the match ended in six seconds, a WrestleMania record. The previous record wasKane versus Chavo Guerrero, Jr. from WrestleMania XXIV which lasted eleven seconds. 
|Pre-Show||Kalisto (c) Defeated Ryback||Singles match for the WWE United States Championship|
|Pre-Show||Team Total Divas (Brie Bella, Paige, Natalya, Alica Fox and Eva Marie) defeated Team B.A.D. and Blonde (Lana, Naomi, Tamina, Emma and Summer Rae)||10 diva tag team match|
|Pre-Show||The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) defeated The Dudley Boyz(Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley)||Tag team match|
|4||Zack Ryder defeated Kevin Owens (c), Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler, Stardust, The Miz and Sin Cara||Professional wrestling match types#Ladder match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship|
|5||Chris Jericho defeated A.J. Styles||Professional wrestling match types#Singles match|
|6||The League of Nations (Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio and Rusev (with King Barrett) defeated The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods)||Six man tag team match|
|7||Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) defeated Dean Ambrose||No holds barred street fight|
|8||Charlotte defeated Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks||Triple threat match; Since Charlotte won, she become the first WWE Women's champion|
|9||The Undertaker Defeated Shane McMahon||Hell in a Cell match; Had Shane won, he would have gained control of Raw and the Undertaker wouldn't be allowed to fight at WrestleMania again.|
|10||Baron Corbin won by last eliminating Kane||20-man André the Giant memorial battle royal|
|11||The Rock defeated Erick Rowan (with Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman)||Singles match|
|12||Roman Reigns Defeated Triple H (c)||Singles match for the WWE Championship|
(c) – refers to the champion heading into the match.
Fandango, Damien Sandow, Shaquille O'Neil, Big Show, Viktor, Diamond Dallas Page, Konnor, Tatanka, Jack Swagger, R-Truth, Goldust, Curtis Axel, Adam Rose, Heath Slater, Tyler Breeze, Mark Henry, Bo Dallas and Darren Young were also in the Andre the Giant memorial battle royal and they were eliminated in that order.
- "AT&T Stadium to host WrestleMania 32". WWE. Retrieved 2015-2-3. Check date values in:
- "Could WrestleMania 32 At AT&T Stadium Become The Biggest WrestleMania Ever?". Forbes. January 20, 2015. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
- Mitchell, Houston (April 3, 2016). "Wrestlemania 32 results: Roman Reigns defeats HHH; The Undertaker defeats Shane McMahon". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved April 6, 2016.
- De Menezes, Jack (April 4, 2016). "WrestleMania 32 results: Roman Reigns beats Triple H, Shane McMahon defeated after giant 20-foot leap". The Independent. Retrieved April 6, 2016.
- Meltzer, Dave. "WWE WrestleMania 32 live results: HHH vs Roman Reigns, Undertaker vs Shane McMahon". f4wonline.com. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- Laboon, Jeff. "The Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon - Hell in a Cell Match". WWE. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- Benigno, Anthony. "WWE World Heavyweight Champion roman reigns Defeated Triple h ( the game) Reigns". WWE. Retrieved 21 February 2016.
- Wrestlemania on WWE.com