Philippe Gilbert (born 5 July 1982) is a Belgian professional road bicycle racer. He won the 2012 UCI Road World Championships. Gilbert is one of the two cyclist in the history, along with Davide Rebellin, to have won the three Ardennes classics: the Amstel Gold Race, La Flèche Wallonne and Liège–Bastogne–Liège. Gilbert is a member of the CCC Team 
- "Gilbert honored as "Boar of Ardennes" in Aywaille". Cycling News. Future Publishing Limited. 27 October 2012. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- "Philippe Gilbert – About Phil". Retrieved 6 June 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "Philippe Gilbert, Deceuninck - Quick-Step Cycling team". Retrieved 14 July 2019.
- Torrego, José María (23 December 2018). "El Deceuninck Quick Step busca no sucumbir del cetro mundial del ciclismo en 2019" [The Deceuninck Quick Step seeks not to succumb from the cycling world title in 2019]. La Guía del Ciclismo (in Spanish). Digipress Ibérica SL. Retrieved 2 January 2019.
- "Philippe Gilbert signs for BMC". Cycling News. Future Publishing Limited. 19 August 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.