Pope from 913 to 914
|Papacy began||July or August 913|
|Papacy ended||February or March 914|
|Predecessor||Pope Anastasius III|
|Successor||Pope John X|
|Died||February or March 914|
Little is known about the short period during which Pope Lando was the head of the church.
- "List of Popes," Catholic Encyclopedia (2009); retrieved 2013-3-16.
- "Pope Lando," Catholic Encyclopedia; retrieved 2013-3-16.
- Memmott, Mark. "5 Things About Popes And Their Names; Like, Why Do They Change Them?" NPR (National Public Radio, US). March 12, 2013; retrieved 2013-3-16.
Media related to Lando (pope) at Wikimedia Commons
- . Catholic Encyclopedia. New York: Robert Appleton Company. 1913. Cite has empty unknown parameter:
- Catholic Hierarchy, Popes in sequence