Ronald Harold "Ron" Johnson (born April 8, 1955) is the senior United States Senator for Wisconsin and a member of the Republican Party. He is associated with the Tea Party movement. Prior to his election to the Senate, he was chief executive officer of PACUR, LLC, a polyester and plastics manufacturer.
|United States Senator|
|Assumed office |
January 3, 2011
Serving with Tammy Baldwin
|Preceded by||Russ Feingold|
Ronald Harold Johnson
April 8, 1955
|Residence||Oshkosh, Wisconsin, U.S.|
|Alma mater||University of Minnesota (B.A.)|
In October 2016, Johnson announced that he would not run for re-election in 2022.
- "The Polyester and Lenticular Plastic Specialists". PACUR. Retrieved October 19, 2010.
- Carney, Jordain (October 10, 2016). "Ron Johnson pledges to retire after serving one more Senate term". The Hill. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Reilly, Briana. "After testing positive for COVID-19, Ron Johnson says he's still against mask mandates". madison.com. Retrieved 2020-10-03.
Other websites change
- Senator Ron Johnson official U.S. Senate website
- Ron Johnson for Senate official campaign site
- 2010 House and Senate Campaign Finance for Wisconsin[permanent dead link]
- Curwood website
- Bemis website