Wikimedia disambiguation page
SA is an abbreviation. It can stand for different things.
Countries and territories change
- It can refer to Schengen Area
- It is the official two letter shorthand for Saudi Arabia.
- It is the official state abbreviation for South Australia.
- It is used to mean Saline County, Kansas
- It is sometimes used to refer to South Africa. The official two letter shorthand for that country is ZA.
- It is used to informally refer to South America.
- It is used to mean the Sturmabteilung, during its existence from 1919 to 1945.
- It can refer to S.A. (corporation). This is a special type of company.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.