ways to reduce the risk of acquiring STDs
(Redirected from Safer sex)
- Unwanted pregnancy; contraception can help this.
- Catching diseases that can be spread through having sex. Some of these, such as Syphilis, Gonorrhea or Trichomoniasis can be cured. Others conditions, such as AIDS, Hepatitis, and Herpes simplex are caused by viruses. Such diseases or conditions are hard to cure, or they cannot be cured at all. Condoms can help limit the spread of these diseases.
There are many ways of having safe sex. Some of these include:
- Using a condom or dental dam to create a barrier between the individuals. This is the way which most people have safe sex.
- Masturbating rather than having normal sex. This is because the body parts never come into contact making it harder for diseases to spread.
- Oral Sex is also lots safer although there is still a high risk. Using a condom or dam while having oral sex is even safer.
- Abstinence, or not having sex at all.
- Doing Mammary intercourse instead of vaginal intercourse which mammary intercourse is way safer.