Saint Helena (disambiguation)
Wikimedia disambiguation page
Saint Helena can mean:
- Saint Helena of Constantinople, Roman empress and the mother of Emperor Constantine the Great
- Saint Helena of Skövde, Swedish 12th century saint
- The remote British-controlled island of Saint Helena
- Saint Helena, a barrier island of South Carolina (United States)
- villages and a city in the United States
See also: St Helens; St. Helena Parish, Louisiana
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Helena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.