Senate Republican Conference
The Senate Republican Conference is the formal organization of the Republican Senators in the United States Senate. The mission of the conference is about informing the media of the opinions and activities of Senate Republicans. Today the Senate Republican Conference helps Republican Senators by giving them communications services including graphics, radio, television, and the Internet.
|Part of||United States Senate|
|Floor Leader||Mitch McConnell (KY)|
|Floor Whip||John Thune (SD)|
|Chair||John Barrasso (WY)|
|Vice Chair||Joni Ernst (IA)|
50 / 100
- Paul Gottfried, Conservatism in America: Making Sense of the American Right, p. 9, "Postwar conservatives set about creating their own synthesis of free-market capitalism, Christian morality, and the global struggle against Communism." (2009); Gottfried, Theologies and moral concern (1995) p. 12
- Zhou, Li. ""A colossal waste": Some Republicans question Biden's Covid-19 relief plan". Vox. Retrieved 7 February 2021.
- No Country for Old Social Conservatives?. Nair. Thecrimson.com. Retrieved on 2014-08-17.
- "A Rebirth of Constitutional Government". GOP. 2011-05-25. Retrieved 2016-12-27.
- Blunt wins Senate GOP leadership post [dead link]
- Bolton, Alexander. "McConnell reelected as leader, Thune promoted to whip". The Hill. Retrieved 17 November 2018.
- Bolton, Alexander. "Ernst elected to Senate GOP leadership". The Hill. Retrieved 17 November 2018.