Seven Sisters station
Seven Sisters station is a London Overground and London Underground Victoria Line station in the Seven Sisters area of the London Borough of Haringey, north London. The station is in Travelcard Zone 3. Seven Sisters lies between Finsbury Park and Tottenham Hale on the Victoria Line and between Stamford Hill and Bruce Grove on the London Overground from Liverpool Street Station. It is a short walk from South Tottenham station on London Overground.
Entrance on Seven Sisters Road to London Overground, National Rail and London Underground
|Local authority||London Borough of Haringey|
|Managed by||London Underground|
|Number of platforms||5|
|OSI||South Tottenham |
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|22 July 1872||Opened (GER)|
|1 January 1878||Opened (Palace Gates Line)|
|7 January 1963||Closed (Palace Gates Line)|
|1 September 1968||Opened (Victoria Line)|
|Lists of stations|
London buses routes 73, 76, 149, 243, 259, 279, 318, 349 and 476 serve the station.
- "Out of Station Interchanges" (XLS). Transport for London. May 2011. Archived from the original on 20 October 2012.
- "Multi-year station entry-and-exit figures" (XLSX). London Underground station passenger usage data. Transport for London. January 2018. Retrieved 22 July 2018.
- Methodological changes accounted for an increase of 1.538 million. Usage would have been 5.833 million without the change.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Seven Sisters station.|
- Train times and station information for Seven Sisters station from National Rail
- Disused stations - closed Palace Gate branch platforms
- London's Transport Museum Photographic Archive
- See How they Run Layout of Seven Sisters station below ground
|Seven Sisters Branch|