Wikimedia disambiguation page
Siberian languages may refer to any languages spoken in Siberia, including:
- the Eskimo–Aleut languages spoken in northeastern Siberia
- the Mongolic languages spoken in Siberia
- the Paleosiberian languages, several linguistic isolates and small families
- the Russian dialects spoken in Siberia
- the Siberian Turkic languages
- the Tungusic languages spoken in northern and eastern Siberia
- the Uralic languages spoken in northwestern Siberia
- the Yeniseian languages spoken in central Siberia
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siberian languages.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.