Wikimedia disambiguation page
Suit is a term with various meanings:
- A lawsuit, an action brought before a court, as to recover a right or redress a grievance.
- Suit (clothing), a combination of clothing, such as a jacket and matching trousers,
- Environmental suit, a piece of clothing used for a particular activity or in a particular environment, for example a space suit or diving suit.
- Jumpsuit, catsuit, wetsuit, or swimsuit, a one-piece outfit.
- Suit (cards), one of four categories into which a deck of cards is divided.
- Slang for a professional, The Establishment, management or government employee, because they wear a suit (clothing). Used pejoratively by Beats, artists, and hackers to refer to anyone in a position of authority.
- Suit (album), the name of one of rapper Nelly's 2004 albums.
- Suits, the third album by Fish.
- Suit (comic), a fictional character in the marvel universe, appearing first in the Venom series.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.