Wikimedia disambiguation page
Sura can refer to:
- Sura is a meal set of dishes, soup and dessert for king in ancient Korea
- Sura, a chapter of the Qur'an
- Sura (month), the first month in the Javanese calendar
- Sura (city), a city in ancient Babylonia
- Sura River, a river in Russia
- Sura, Penza Oblast, an urban-type settlement in Penza Oblast, Russia
- Sura, Arkhangelsk Oblast, a village in Arkhangelsk Oblast, Russia
- Publius Cornelius Lentulus Sura
- Sura Saenkham
- Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility, a research facility in Russia
- Calf muscle
- Summer Undergraduate Research Award
- Sura, Arabic word which means to ascend and Arabic name of graphic designer Sura Design
- Sura drink In Hindi indicates an intoxicating drink.
- Surah is a twilled fabric made of silk or rayon, or a combination thereof.
- SURA, the Southeastern Universities Research Association (www.sura.org)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.