Surah Yusuf (Arabic: يوسف,Yūsuf); is the 12th surah of the Muslim religious book, the Qur'an, with 111 verses and 12 verses. Surah Yusuf in Makkah Revealed. Although the events of the other prophets are mentioned in different surahs of the Qur'an, only the events of Yusuf are narrated in full continuity in Surah Yusuf of the Qur'an. Between world history and past experience lies a great lesson for the future life of man. The normal response to these teachings is deeper than normal education in the human mind and brain. That is why the Qur'an, sent as the latest guide for the whole human race, contains selected chapters of the history of the nations of the world, which are effective instruments for the present and future correction of mankind.
|Position||Juzʼ 12 to 13|
|No. of verses||111|
|Opening muqaṭṭaʻāt||ʾAlif Lām Rā الر|
- ↑ "Surah Yusuf - 1-111". quran.com. Retrieved 2021-09-15.
- ↑ Deris, Sm (2012-01-15). "Commentary On Seerah And History: Surah Yusuf: The Story That Brings Comfort (Part 5 Of 5)". Commentary On Seerah And History. Retrieved 2021-09-15.
- ↑ Ünal, Ali (2015). The Qurʼan with annotated interpretation in modern English. ISBN 978-1-59784-000-2. OCLC 1002857525.
- Surah Yusuf Mp3 Archived 2021-10-23 at the Wayback Machine
- Quran 12 Clear Quran translation