Talk:New York State Route 308
|This article is a good article. This means the community feels it is written well.|
- You could link route 9 in the lead.
- Should Lake Sepasco be linked?
- "formed during 1930" formed in 1930?
- You've converted miles to km, why not acres to hectares or square metres?
- After U.S. Route 9, you should add (US 9) so we know what you mean when you use the abbreviation later.
- "The road begins at US 9 in the village of Rhinebeck. The place it starts at is 200 feet (61 m) above sea level. " merge and say "of Rhinebeck where it is 200 ft ..."
- "6,400 cars " would vehicles be more accurate?
- "Native American nation " consider a link here?
- "nation that came into the area " came to the area.
- Accessdates should be same format - refs 6 and 15 are ISO, make them human-readable.
- Notes are really References.
- References and other reading is really just "Other reading".
Non simple wordsEdit
There are a few words that need to be simplified or defined: shortcut, located, historical, inn, eastward, rural, vehicle, northern, contact, artifacts, village, turnpike, partially, highlighted, alignments, southwest, northeast. Peterdownunder (talk) 12:23, 27 February 2010 (UTC)
It's hard to see why this tiny road is even notable. Why is it notable? Much of the article is on Rhinebeck and Duchess County: perhaps they're more like notable. Macdonald-ross (talk) 11:06, 30 December 2010 (UTC)