Team America: World Police
Team America: World Police is a 2004 action movie. It was directed by Trey Parker and written by Parker, Matt Stone and Pam Brady. It stars Parker, Stone, Kristen Miller, Masasa Moyo, Daran Norris, Phil Hendrie, Maurice LaMarche, Tara Strong, Jeremy Shada and Fred Tatasciore. Team America satirizes big-budget action movies and the global implications of the politics of the United States. It follows the paramilitary police force Team America. They recruit a Broadway actor to save the world from North Korean dictator Kim Jong-il, who is leading a conspiracy of Islamic terrorists and liberal Hollywood actors.
- Trey Parker as Gary Johnston, Joe Smith, Kim Jong-il, Hans Blix, Matt Damon, a drunk in a bar, Tim Robbins, Sean Penn, Michael Moore, Helen Hunt, Susan Sarandon, Peter Jennings, Liv Tyler and Janeane Garofalo
- Matt Stone as Chris Roth, George Clooney, Danny Glover, Ethan Hawke and Martin Sheen
- Kristen Miller as Lisa Jones
- Masasa Moyo as Sarah Wong
- Daran Norris as Spottswoode
- Phil Hendrie as I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E. and a Chechen terrorist
- Maurice LaMarche as Alec Baldwin
- Tara Strong as a French mother
- Jeremy Shada as Jean Francois
- Fred Tatasciore as Samuel L. Jackson
- Scott Land, Tony Urbano and Greg Ballora as lead puppeteers
The movie also features a man dressed as a giant statue of Kim Il-sung, two black cats, two nurse sharks, and a cockroach, with the difference in size with the marionettes played for humorous effect. A poster of the Barbi twins was featured on the billboard in Times Square, making the twins the only non-marionette humans in the movie.