Alexander Rae "Alec" Baldwin III (born April 3, 1958) is an American actor, comedian and film producer, the oldest and probably the most well-known of the Baldwin brothers, a family in movie and television. His career has brought him Academy Award, Emmy, and Golden Globe nominations. He is noted for having hosted Saturday Night Live several times, recently as Donald Trump. He plays the television executive Jack Donaghy in the NBC series 30 Rock. He is also known for the role of Mr. Conductor in Thomas and the Magic Railroad (2000).
Baldwin at Cannes in 2012.
Alexander Rae Baldwin III
April 3, 1958
|Alma mater||New York University|
|Occupation||Actor, comedian, producer|
|Spouse(s)||Kim Basinger (1993–2002)|
Hilaria Thomas (2012–present)
- "Alec Baldwin biography". Retrieved October 27, 2011.
- "Sony Pictures Classics Acquires Woody Allen's Blue Jasmine". Sony Pictures. January 8, 2013. Retrieved January 9, 2013.
- Dabilis, Andy (May 22, 2016). "Back in the Day Premieres in NYC". The National Herald. New York City. Archived from the original on July 23, 2016. Retrieved July 23, 2016.
- Harvey, Dennis (June 3, 2016). "Film Review: 'Andron'". Variety. Archived from the original on June 5, 2016. Retrieved July 23, 2016.
- Jaafar, Ali (February 5, 2016). "Mark Damon's Foresight Boards Alec Baldwin-Demi Moore Drama 'Blind'". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on March 18, 2016. Retrieved July 23, 2016.