Tel Aviv University
Tel Aviv University (TAU) (Hebrew: אוניברסיטת תל־אביב Universitat Tel Aviv) is a university in Israel. It is in Tel Aviv, in the Ramat Aviv neighborhood, next to the Land of Israel Museum. It is the second-largest university in Israel, after the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. The Museum of the Jewish People is on the university campus.
People who studied thereEdit
Media related to Tel Aviv University at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website - Introduction, and History.
- American Friends of Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv University donor group
- The Devil Is Not So Black as He Is Painted: BAR Interviews Israel Finkelstein Biblical Archaeology Review
- Leon Recanati Graduate School of Business Administration at the TAU website
- TAU in the News – an unofficial, alternative website for news about Tel Aviv University and Israeli academia in general
- Tel-Aviv University Botanical Garden