The Right to Go Insane
2010 single by Megadeth
"The Right to Go Insane" is a song by Megadeth. Megadeth is an American thrash metal band. It is the last song on their twelfth studio album, Endgame. It is one of the singles from the album. The song was released as a single in 2010.
|"The Right to Go Insane"|
|Single by Megadeth|
|from the album Endgame|
|Released||April 9, 2010|
|Producer(s)||Dave Mustaine, Andy Sneap|
A music video was made for the song. The video was inspired by Shawn Nelson. Nelson was a veteran that stole a tank from the U.S. Army. He destroyed many things while driving it. He was killed by police officers. The video shows Dave Mustaine stealing a tank and destroying things while driving it.
The song went on Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks. This is an American music chart. Roadrunner Records tried to get the song nominated for a Grammy Award in 2011. It was not nominated for one.
|US Mainstream Rock (Billboard)||38|
- ↑ Press release (2010-04-09). "The single and music video premier was April 9th, 2010". Roadrunner Records. Roadrunnerrecords.com. Retrieved 3 January 2023.
- ↑ Jon Wiederhorn (2010-04-09). "Megadeth, 'The Right to Go Insane' -- Video Premiere". Noisecreep. Retrieved 3 January 2023.
- ↑ Steve Naomi (2010-04-09). "Megadeth's New Music Video, "The Right To Go Insane"". Thecontrapuntist.com. Archived from the original on 2021-07-02. Retrieved 3 January 2023.
- ↑ Scott (2010-04-09). "Megadeth: The Right to Go Insane". Hookinmouth.net. Archived from the original on 2010-04-28. Retrieved 3 January 2023.
- ↑ "2011 Rock Submissions". Scribd.com. Archived from the original on 1 November 2010. Retrieved 3 January 2023.
- ↑ "Megadeth Chart History (Mainstream Rock)". Billboard.