Wikimedia disambiguation page
- Tyrol (region), a (historical) region in the Alps, divided between Austria and Italy
- Tyrol (state), a state of Austria
- South Tyrol, a province in northern Italy
- Tirol, South Tyrol, a municipality in South Tyrol
- County of Tyrol, a former political entity in existence until the early 20th century comprising territory in the Italian region of Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol and the Austrian state of Tyrol
- German Tyrol, the German-speaking area of the old County of Tyrol
- Euroregion Tyrol-South Tyrol-Trentino, a Euroregion comprising the historical Tyrol region
- Tyrolia (ski bindings), a major ski binding company, now part of Head NV
- Galen Tyrol, a fictional character from the re-imagined miniseries and television series Battlestar Galactica
- Tirol (fictional planet), the homeworld of the Robotech Masters in the anime series Robotech
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tyrol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.