University of Nottingham
The University of Nottingham is a university in the city of Nottingham, in the United Kingdom. It has four different sites in the United Kingdom. It also has a site in China and a site in Malaysia. It was named the 'University of the Year' in 2006 by the London newspaper, The Times.
Sapientia urbs conditur
|Established||1798 (became a London university college 1881, separated from University of London 1948)|
|Chancellor||Professor Fujia Yang|
The University of Nottingham is ranked in the UK's Top 10 and the World's Top 100 universities by the Academic Ranking of World Universities and the Times Higher Education - Quacquarelli Symonds World University Rankings.
Nottingham University is the fifth largest university in the UK. It is a member of:
- "http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/finance/fin_stats_2006.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-02-26. Retrieved 2007-04-13. External link in
- "Table 0a - All students by institution, mode of study, level of study, gender and domicile 2006/07" (Microsoft Excel spreadsheet). Higher Education Statistics Agency. Retrieved 2008-04-11.
- Higher Education Statistics Agency, Retrieved 2008-06-13.
- "The Russell Group". Retrieved 2007-11-10.
- "The University of Nottingham". Universitas 21. Archived from the original on 2011-05-22. Retrieved 2007-11-10. External link in
- Association of Commonwealth Universities Archived 2009-02-07 at the Wayback Machine, Retrieved 2008-06-24.
- European University Association, Retrieved 2008-6-24.
Media related to University of Nottingham at Wikimedia Commons