Vickie Lynn Guerrero (maiden name Lara)(born March 16, 1968) is an American professional wrestling authority figure. She is best known for her time with the WWE. She is the widow of professional wrestler and WWE Hall of Famer Eddie Guerrero. During her time in the WWE, she was known for yelling the catchphrase "Excuse Me!" which received negative reactions from the fans. She was also an occasional wrestler. she was also a manger for laycool
|Born||March 16, 1968|
El Paso, Texas, US
|Lives in||Houston, Texas, US|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Vickie Guerrero |
|Billed from||El Paso, Texas|
On June 23, 2014 episode of Raw, Guerrero was fired after she lost a pudding match against Stephanie McMahon with her job on the line. McMahon won with help from Alicia Fox, Layla, and Rosa Mendes. Guerrero would get revenge on McMahon by throwing her into mud pool. She then pointed to the sky, said "this was for you"; as a tribute to her late husband, Eddie, and did Eddie's taunt before leaving.
- "Texas Births, 1926-1995". Retrieved 2008-04-28.
- "Vickie Guerrero's profile". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2008-10-18.
- "VITAL RECORDS - EL PASO COUNTY, TX - MARRIAGE 1990".
Eduardo G. Guerrero, 22, married Vickie L. Lara, 22, on April 24, 1990
- "Caldwell's WWE Raw Results 6/23: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw - final MITB PPV hype from D.C., IC Title match, Vickie's farewell, much more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2014-06-24.
- "Raw results: Vickie goes out on a high and Kane gives Money in the Bank a demonic twist". WWE. Retrieved 2014-06-24.