Sir Theodore Wilson Harris (24 March 1921 – 8 March 2018) was a Guyanese writer. He wrote poetry, but has since become a well-known novelist and essayist.
|Born||Theodore Wilson Harris|
24 March 1921
New Amsterdam, British Guiana
|Died||8 March 2018 (aged 96)|
Chelmsford, Essex, England
|Alma mater||Queen's College|
|Genre||fiction, poems, essay|
|Notable awards||Guyana Prize for Literature, Premio Mondello dei Cinque Continenti, Guyana Prize for Literature (Special Award)|
|Spouse||Margaret (until her death, January 2010)|
|Children||E. Nigel Harris, Alexis Harris, Denise Harris, Michael Harris|
- Wilson Harris British Council on Literature.
Quotations related to Wilson Harris at Wikiquote
- Wilson Harris British Council Literature
- Wilson Harris: An Overview.
- The Wilson Harris Bibliography
- Maya Jaggi, "Redemption song", profile of Wilson Harris, The Guardian, 16 December 2006.
- Caribbean Review of Books page on Harris
- Wilson Harris - an Interview, by Fred D'Aguiar; BOMB 82/Winter 2003.