Winnebago County, Wisconsin
Winnebago County is a county of the state of Wisconsin in the United States. 156,763 people were living in Winnebago County as of the census of 2000. The county seat of Winnebago County is Oshkosh.
Winnebago County Courthouse
Location within the U.S. state of Wisconsin
Wisconsin's location within the U.S.
|• Total||579 sq mi (1,500 km2)|
|• Land||434 sq mi (1,120 km2)|
|• Water||144 sq mi (370 km2) 25%%|
|• Density||384/sq mi (148/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC−6 (Central)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−5 (CDT)|
|Congressional districts||6th, 8th|
- Waupaca County - northwest
- Outagamie County - northeast
- Calumet County - east
- Fond du Lac County - south
- Green Lake County - southwest
- Waushara County - west
The following is a list of cities, villages, and towns found in Winnebago County:
- "Find a County". National Association of Counties. Retrieved 2008-01-31.