leading political party of Zimbabwe
|First Secretary and President||Emmerson Mnangagwa|
|Second co-secretaries and Vice Presidents||Constantino Chiwenga|
|National Chairperson||Simon Khaya-Moyo|
|Secretary General||Obert Mpofu|
|Founded||22 December 1987|
|Merger of||ZANU, ZAPU|
|Regional affiliation||Former Liberation Movements of Southern Africa|
Green, yellow, red, black
|House of Assembly|
144 / 210
34 / 80
- Drinkwater, Michael (1991). The State and Agrarian Change in Zimbabwe's Communal Areas. Basingstoke: Palgrave-Macmillan. pp. 93–96. ISBN 978-0312053505.
- Speech By The First Secretary at the ZANU PF EXTRA ORDINARY CONGRESS, accessed Jan 14, 2018.
- "What is ZANU-PF". ZANU-PF. Archived from the original on 12 August 2017. Retrieved 9 June 2018.
- https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/29/africa/mugabe-zimbabwe-election-vote-zanu-pf-intl/index.html | Mugabe: 'I can't vote for Zanu-PF' in Zimbabwe election - CNN
- https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-45028878 | Zimbabwe election: Zanu-PF has most seats, incomplete results show - BBC News