|Centuries:||10th century – 11th century – 12th century|
|Decades:||1000s 1010s 1020s – 1030s – 1040s 1050s 1060s|
|Years:||1028 1029 1030 – 1031 – 1032 1033 1034|
- Collapse of the Moorish Caliphate of Córdoba.
- Byzantine general George Maniaces captures Edessa.
- Henry I becomes King of France
- Bezprym seizes the throne of Poland from Mieszko II Lambert
- France suffers from a famine (until 1033).
- King Malcolm III of Scotland, Scottish royal (died 1093)
- Matilda of Flanders, Queen consort of the Kingdom of England (died 1083)
- Roger I of Sicily, Count of Sicily (died 1101)
- July 20 – King Robert II of France (b. 972)
- September 2 – Saint Emeric of Hungary
- ↑ Moriceau, Jean-Marc (2011) L'Homme contre le loup. Une guerre de deux mille ans, Paris, Fayard.