Year 1107 (MCVII) was a common year starting on Tuesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar.
|Centuries:||11th century – 12th century – 13th century|
|Decades:||1070s 1080s 1090s – 1100s – 1110s 1120s 1130s|
|Years:||1104 1105 1106 – 1107 – 1108 1109 1110|
|Ab urbe condita||1860|
|Balinese saka calendar||1028–1029|
|English Regnal year||7 Hen. 1 – 8 Hen. 1|
|Chinese calendar||丙戌年 (Fire Dog)|
3803 or 3743
— to —
丁亥年 (Fire Pig)
3804 or 3744
|- Vikram Samvat||1163–1164|
|- Shaka Samvat||1028–1029|
|- Kali Yuga||4207–4208|
|Japanese calendar||Kajō 2|
|Minguo calendar||805 before ROC|
|Seleucid era||1418/1419 AG|
|Thai solar calendar||1649–1650|
1233 or 852 or 80
— to —
1234 or 853 or 81
- William Warelwast becomes Bishop of Exeter.
- Emperor Toba ascends the throne of Japan.
- Chinese money printed in 3 colours to stymie counterfeiting.
- Alexander I inherits the Scottish crown with the death of Edgar of Scotland.
- The highly cultivated emperor of China, Emperor Huizong of Song, writes his Treatise on Tea.
- June 12 — Emperor Gaozong of Song of China (d. 1187)
- Henry II of Austria (d. 1177)
- January 8 — King Edgar of Scotland (b. 1074)
- August 9 — Emperor Horikawa of Japan (b. 1079)
- Robert Fitzhamon, Lord of Gloucester
- Kilij Arslan I, Sultan of Rüm
- Roger Bigod, 1st Earl of Norfolk
- Cheng Yi, Song Dynasty Chinese Neo-Confucian philosopher (b. 1033)
- Mi Fu, Chinese poet, painter, and calligrapher (born 1051)