|Centuries:||11th century – 12th century – 13th century|
|Decades:||1090s 1100s 1110s – 1120s – 1130s 1140s 1150s|
|Years:||1119 1120 1121 – 1122 – 1123 1124 1125|
- September 23 — Resolution of Investiture Controversy in the Concordat of Worms.
- Pierre Abélard writes Sic et Non.
- Battle of Beroia
- Eleanor of Aquitaine, Queen of France and England (approximate date) (d. 1204).
- Frederick I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1190).
- Alexander I of Scotland, king of Scots
- Ralph d'Escures, archbishop of Canterbury
- Ilghazi, Ortoqid ruler of Mardin
- Arnulf of Montgomery, Anglo-Norman aristocrat (b. 1068)
- Margrave Ottokar II of Styria