|Centuries:||14th century – 15th century – 16th century|
|Decades:||1390s 1400s 1410s – 1420s – 1430s 1440s 1450s|
|Years:||1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths – Architecture|
Establishments – Disestablishments
Events and trends change
- Masaccio and Masolino paint the Brancacci Chapel, in Florence, Italy.
- Brunelleschi designs the church of Church of San Lorenzo, Florence.
- Joan of Arc leads the army of France.
- May 21: Treaty of Troyes With the Burgundian faction dominant in France, King Charles VI of France acknowledges Henry V of England as his heir, and as virtual ruler of most of France
- June 2: Catherine of Valois marries King Henry V of England 
- September 1: a 9.4 MS-strong earthquake shakes Chile's Atacama Region causing tsunamis in Chile as well as Hawaii and Japan.
- Arthur Hassall (1919). France, Mediaeval and Modern: A History. Clarendon Press. p. 64. ISBN 978-0-598-86435-2.
- Keith Dockray (2004). Henry V. Tempus. p. 185. ISBN 978-0-7524-3046-1.
- Guzmán, L. (February 14, 2019). "Encuentran registros de megaterremoto ocurrido hace seis siglos en el norte de Chile". El Mercurio (in Spanish). Santiago, Chile. Retrieved June 8, 2019.
- Manuel Abad, Tatiana Izquierdo, Miguel Cáceres, Enrique Bernárdez and Joaquín Rodríguez‐Vidal (2018). Coastal boulder deposit as evidence of an ocean‐wide prehistoric tsunami originated on the Atacama Desert coast (northern Chile). Sedimentology. Publication: december, 13th, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1111/sed.12570