(Redirected from AD 1427)
|Centuries:||14th century – 15th century – 16th century|
|Decades:||1390s 1400s 1410s – 1420s – 1430s 1440s 1450s|
|Years:||1424 1425 1426 – 1427 – 1428 1429 1430|
- August 4 – Hussite Wars: Battle of Tachov The Hussites decisively beat the crusader armies, ending the Fourth Anti-Hussite Crusade.
- August 17 – First band of Gypsies visits Paris, according to an account of the citizen of Paris.
- Lincoln College, a constituent college of the University of Oxford, is founded.
- Balsics rule of Montenegro comes to an end.
- Bhaktapur Royal Palace in Nepal is built by King Yaksa Malla.
- Gabriel V elected Patriarch of the Coptic Church for the second time.
- Minrekyansa becomes King of Ava (ancient Burma).
- Conflict of Druimnacour in Sutherland, Scotland.
- First witch hunts begin, in Switzerland.
- Celestine Order established in France.
- Celebration of Sant Jordi (Saint George) begins in Catalonia (he would later become its patron saint).
- Bremen is expelled from the Hanseatic League.
- Diogo de Silves, Portuguese navigator, discovers seven islands of the Azores archipelago.
|Ab urbe condita||2180|
|Balinese saka calendar||1348–1349|
|English Regnal year||5 Hen. 6 – 6 Hen. 6|
|Chinese calendar||丙午年 (Fire Horse)|
4123 or 4063
— to —
丁未年 (Fire Goat)
4124 or 4064
|- Vikram Samvat||1483–1484|
|- Shaka Samvat||1348–1349|
|- Kali Yuga||4527–4528|
|Japanese calendar||Ōei 34|
|Minguo calendar||485 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||1969–1970|
1553 or 1172 or 400
— to —
1554 or 1173 or 401
- September 9 – Thomas de Ros, 10th Baron de Ros, English politician (died 1464)
- October 14 – Alesso Baldovinetti, Italian painter (died 1499)
- October 26 – Archduke Sigismund of Austria (died 1496)
- November 29 – Zhengtong Emperor of China (died 1464)
- November 30 – Casimir IV Jagiellon, King of Poland (died 1492)
- date unknown
- April 17 – John IV, Duke of Brabant (b. 1403)
- May 7 – Thomas la Warr, 5th Baron De La Warr, English churchman
- August 27 – Reginald West, 6th Baron De La Warr (born 1395)
- date unknown