2030 (MMXXX) will be a common year starting on Tuesday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2030th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 30th year of the 3rd millennium, the 30th year of the 21st century, and the 1st year of the 2030s decade.
|Centuries:||20th century – 21st century – 22nd century|
|Decades:||2000s 2010s 2020s – 2030s – 2040s 2050s 2060s|
|Years:||2027 2028 2029 – 2030 – 2031 2032 2033|
Predicted and scheduled eventsEdit
- The 2030 Winter Olympics will be held.
- The European Space Agency hopes to land humans on Mars between 2030 and 2035.
- November 5: United States congressional elections.
- The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency will construct a manned lunar base.
- All New Zealand cars will be hybrid, bio-fuel, or electric.
- The joint venture partnership between Volkswagen Group China and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation is due to end.
- By 2030, "advanced countries will be competing for immigrants," because of declining birthrates, according to George Friedman.
- "More robots than people in developed countries" is also predicted for 2030.
- The entire infrastructure of the California High-Speed Rail system will be completed.
- The 2030 FIFA World Cup will be held
- ↑ Japan Plans Moon Base By 2030
- ↑ George Friedman, The Next 100 Years (2009), p. 133. ISBN 9780385517058
- ↑ Eyewitness Future by Michael Tambini (2004), ISBN 0756606845 - page 59