|Born||Andrei Evgenievich Gusev|
27 October 1952
Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|Occupation||writer, novelist, journalist, inventor|
|Period||1990 – present|
|Notable works||With Chronos’ Permit|
On the Edge of Magellanic Clouds
The World According to Novikoff
Andrei Gusev graduated the Moscow Engineering Physics Institute in 1975. He worked as a medical physicist more than ten years. Also he received a medical education. He is the author of 10 inventions, 23 published scientific works.
In 1990 Andrei Gusev became a correspondent of the daily "Moskovskij Komsomolets". Later he worked as the special correspondent of the All-Russia "Rossiyskaya Gazeta" and an editor-in-chief deputy of the youth newspaper "Stupeni".
The first book of Andrei Gusev is "Presentation" (1993). Then he published "Mister Novelist" (1994), "With Chronos’ Permit" (1995), "The Russian Story" (1996) and also the story collection "On the Edge of Magellanic Clouds" (1998). He published his novels "The Painter & Eros" and "Role Plays" in 2003 and "The World According to Novikoff" in 2006.
Andrei Gusev lives in Moscow. He was married twice and divorced twice. The first wife – Nina Guseva (nee Odnoletko), worked as a nurse; the second wife – Ivetta Sarkisyan, philologist by education. He has two daughters. His hobby is beekeeping.
List of worksEdit
- "PRESENTATION" (Презентация), motley stories, Moscow, 1993.
- "MISTER NOVELIST" (Господин сочинитель), stories and short stories, Moscow, 1994.
- "WITH CHRONOS’ PERMIT" (С мандатом Хроноса), stories, film-novel, Moscow, 1995.
- "THE RUSSIAN STORY" (Российская история), novel, Moscow, 1996.
- "ON THE EDGE OF MAGELLANIC CLOUDS" (На краю Магеллановых облаков), collection of the stories and short stories, Moscow, 1998, publishing house "Probel", ISBN 5-89346-012-X.
- "THE PAINTER & EROS" (ХУДОЖНИК и ЭРОС в формате супер), novel, Moscow, 2003, publishing house "West-Consulting", ISBN 5-85511-011-7.
- "ROLE PLAYS" (ROLE PLAYS в зрелом возрасте), stories, Moscow, 2003, publishing house "West-Consulting".
- "THE WORLD ACCORDING TO NOVIKOFF" (Мир по Новикову), novel, Moscow, 2006, publishing house "West-Consulting", ISBN 978-5-903321-02-5.
- Сто лет со дня рождения – a story by Andrei Gusev in Wikisource (in Russian)
- Пудель цвета любви – a short story by Andrei Gusev in Wikisource (in Russian)
- "Оставьте свой реквием после сигнала!" – a short story by Andrei Gusev in Wikisource (in Russian)
- The Russian Writer Loves Role Plays – a novel by Andrei Gusev (in Russian)
- Love Story in the Style of Femdom – a novel by Andrei Gusev (in Russian)
- Our Wild Sex in Malindi – a novel by Andrei Gusev (in Russian)
- Once in Malindi – a novel by Andrei Gusev (in Russian)
- "Andrei E. Gusev in Rodovid". Archived from the original on 2019-01-19. Retrieved 2019-01-20.
- Biography of Andrei E. Gusev
- "Andrei E. Gusev on VIPERSON.ru". Archived from the original on 2016-03-23. Retrieved 2017-01-19.
- НА ПОРОГЕ ХХI ВЕКА, Всероссийский ежегодник, М., «Московский Парнас», 2002 (с.92)
- Всероссийский ежегодник НА ПОРОГЕ ХХI ВЕКА, М., «Московский Парнас», 2006 (с.85)
- "The New Medical Gazette" («Новая медицинская газета») (in Russian). Archived 2014-03-02 at the Wayback Machine
- «Русский писатель обожает role plays» (“The Russian Writer Loves Role Plays”) Archived 2016-03-29 at the Wayback Machine — a novel by Andrei Gusev (in Russian)
- Повесть «Жена писателя играет в BDSM» (“The Writers’s Wife Likes BDSM”) Archived 2017-02-15 at the Wayback Machine — in Lady’s Club (in Russian)
- Повесть «Консуммация в Момбасе» (“Consummation in Mombasa”) Archived 2020-06-09 at the Wayback Machine — in Lady’s Club (in Russian)
- “Our Wild Sex in Malindi” Archived 2020-10-09 at the Wayback Machine — a novel by Andrei Gusev (in Russian)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Andrei Gusev.|