Aubrey de Grey
British writer and biomedical gerontologist
Aubrey David Nicholas Jasper de Grey (born 20 April 1963) is an English author. He is the Chief Science Officer of the SENS Research Foundation and VP of New Technology Discovery at AgeX Therapeutics, Inc.
Aubrey de Grey
De Grey in Los Angeles, 2008
Aubrey David Nicholas Jasper de Grey
20 April 1963
|Alma mater||Trinity Hall, Cambridge|
|Occupation||Chief science officer of the SENS Research Foundation|
VP of New Technology discovery at AgeX Therapeutics
Adjunct professor at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
(m. 1991; div. 2017)
|Parent(s)||Cordelia de Grey|
- SRF Home, SENS Research Foundation. Sens.org. Retrieved on 23 October 2013.
- "Biotime unit Agex Therapeutics appoints Aubrey De Grey as VP of new technology discovery". Reuters. July 13, 2017.
- "MIPT News". Archived from the original on 27 September 2013. Retrieved 20 May 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Chen, Ingfei. Wake-Up Call, Sciencemag.org, 19 February 2003.
- Cox, Hugo. Aubrey de Grey: scientist who says humans can live for 1,000 years, Financial Times, 8 February 2017.
- The Mitochondrial Free Radical Theory of Aging. Dedication.
- Bushko, Renata G., ed. (2005). Future of Intelligent and Extelligent Health Environment, volume 118. IOS Press. p. 328. ISBN 978-1-58603-571-6.
- de Grey, A.; Jacobsen, S.D. (8 June 2014). "Dr. Aubrey de Grey: SENS Research Foundation, Chief Science Officer and Co-founder; Rejuvenation Research, Editor-in-Chief". In-Sight (5.A): 29–33.
- "Agex to develop powerful regenerative and anti-aging treatments". Next Big Future. December 16, 2017.
- Brown, Mike. "Why Aubrey de Grey Thinks the First 1,000-Year-Old Person is Alive". Inverse. Retrieved 2020-07-27.
- Stripp, David (14 June 2004). "This Man Would Have You Live A Really, Really, Really, Really Long Time. If a mouse can survive the equivalent of 180 years, why not us? Or our kids? Scientific provocateur Aubrey de Grey has a plan". CNN. Retrieved 24 June 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Living to 1,000: The man who says science will soon defeat ageing". Cambridge Independent. 2018-06-17Z10:00:00.0000000+01:00. Retrieved 2020-07-27. Check date values in:
- "The Bitcoiners Who Want to Defeat Death". BREAKERMAG. 2018-12-19. Retrieved 2020-07-11.
- The Mitochondrial Free Radical Theory of Aging (1999, Cambridge University Press)
- Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence: Why Genuine Control Of Aging May Be Foreseeable (Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 2004)
- Ending Aging: The Rejuvenation Breakthroughs That Could Reverse Human Aging in Our Lifetime (with Michael Rae) (St. Martin's Press, 2008)
- Polymath, D. H. J. (April 2018). "Hadwiger-Nelson problem (Polymath project page)". CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) CS1 maint: ref duplicates default (link)
Find more about
Aubrey de Grey
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Media from Commons|
|Data from Wikidata|