Blackpink in 2019
From left to right: Rosé, Jennie, Lisa, and Jisoo
|Origin||Seoul, South Korea|
|Associated acts||YG Family|
They are the highest-charting female K-pop act on both Billboard Hot 100 and Billboard 200. They are also the first and only K-pop girl group to enter and top the Billboard's Emerging Artists chart. They are also the first female K-pop group to have four number-one singles on Billboard's World Digital Song Sales chart. Their song "Ddu-Du Ddu-Du" was the most-viewed Korean music video in the first 24 hours on YouTube. In January 2019, it became the most viewed music video by a K-pop group on YouTube. Blackpink was also the first female K-pop group to perform at Coachella.
- Square One (2016)
- Square Two (2017)
- Blackpink in Your Area (2018)
- Blackpink Arena Tour 2018: "Special Final In Kyocera Dome Osaka" (2019)
- Blackpink (2017)
- Square Up (2018)
- Kill This Love (2019)
- Kim Yu-young (August 9, 2016). "YG Entertainment unveils K-pop group BLACKPINK". Kpop Herald. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
- Jeon Su Mi (August 10, 2016). "BLACKPINK Sweeping Charts Within 2 Days of Debut". Mwave. Retrieved August 13, 2016.
- Zellner, Xander (June 25, 2018). "BLACKPINK Makes K-Pop History on Hot 100, Billboard 200 & More With 'DDU-DU DDU-DU'". Billboard. Retrieved June 26, 2018.
- Herman, Tamar (January 23, 2019). "BLACKPINK's 'Ddu-Du Ddu-Du' Becomes Most-Viewed Music Video From a K-Pop Group on YouTube". Billboard. Retrieved January 24, 2019.
- Adejobi, Alicia (January 3, 2019). "Blackpink Become First K-pop Girl Group to Perform at Coachella as They Join Ariana Grande on 2019 Line-up". Metro. DMG Media. Retrieved January 3, 2019.
- Willman, Chris (April 12, 2019). "Blackpink Win Over Coachella With First Full U.S. Concert". Variety.