Many people use butter in their foods instead of oil.
It has a melting point of about 45 °C (113 °F).
There are 717 calories in 100 g (3.5 oz) of butter.
Cultured butter is a butter made from fermented cream. Sweet cream butter is butter made from pasteurized fresh cream. Raw cream butter is butter made from fresh or cultured unpasteurized cream.
- "Butter – How is it made? - Dairy Council Northern Ireland". www.dairycouncil.co.uk. Retrieved 2021-05-05.
- "Chemically How Does Milk Become Butter?". Office for Science and Society. Retrieved 2021-05-05.
- "Calories in 100 g of butter". www.nutritionix.com. Retrieved 2021-07-11.
- "What Is Cultured Butter?". www.vermontcreamery.com. Retrieved 2021-05-05.
- Tiffany (2016-06-23). "What Are The Different Kinds Of Butter (And How Do I Use Them)?". Food Republic. Retrieved 2021-05-05.
- Media related to Butter at Wikimedia Commons