Cinderella Man is a 2005 American biographical drama movie. It was directed by Ron Howard and it was produced by Brian Grazer, Ron Howard, and Penny Marshall. Cinderella Man was released on June 3, 2005.
|Directed by||Ron Howard|
|Written by||Cliff Hollingsworth|
|Story by||Cliff Hollingsworth|
|Produced by||Brian Grazer|
|Edited by||Mike Hill|
|Music by||Thomas Newman|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
Buena Vista International
|June 3, 2005|
|Box office||$108.5 million|
The movie got positive reviews from critics. It has a 80% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Due to a low opening, AMC Theatres advertised on June 24, 2005 that it would offer a refund to any ticket-buyer dissatisfied with the film to try and help boost ticket sales.
- Russell Crowe as James J. Braddock
- Renée Zellweger as Mae Braddock
- Paul Giamatti as Joe Gould
- Bruce McGill as James Johnston
- Craig Bierko as Max Baer
- Paddy Considine as Mike Wilson
- David Huband as Ford Bond
- Connor Price as Jay Braddock
- Ariel Waller as Rosemarie "Rosy" Braddock
- Patrick Louis as Howard Braddock
- Rosemarie DeWitt as Sara Wilson
- Linda Kash as Mrs. Gould
- Nicholas Campbell as Sporty Lewis
- Gene Pyrz as Jake
- Chuck Shamata as Father Roddick
- Ron Canada as Joe Jeanette
- Alicia Johnston as Alice
- Troy Amos-Ross as John Henry Lewis
- Mark Simmons as Art Lasky
- Art Binkowski as Corn Griffin
- David Litzinger as Abe Feldman
- Matthew G. Taylor as Primo Carnera
- Rance Howard as Announcer Al Fazin
- Robert Norman Smith as reporter
- "Cinderella Man". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 2015-09-02.
- "Cinderella Man". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 2015-09-02.
- "Like the Film or Get a Refund (Pay for Popcorn, Regardless)". The New York Times. Retrieved 2015-09-02.