Fredericton, New Brunswick
capital city of the province of New Brunswick, Canada
Fredericton is the capital city of New Brunswick, Canada. It is filled with rich history. Fredericton is on the Saint John River. There is a playhouse. There are scenic walking trails. Frederiction is the capital of New Brunswick. The population of Fredericton was 1,886 at the 2011 census.
City of Fredericton
|Coordinates: Coordinates: 45°57′00″N 66°40′00″W / 45.95000°N 66.66667°W|
|Metropolitan area||Greater Fredericton|
|• Mayor||Brad Woodside|
|• MP||Keith Ashfield|
|• MLA||Stephen Horsman|
|• City||130.68 km2 (50.46 sq mi)|
|• Metro||4,521.72 km2 (1,745.8 sq mi)|
|Elevation||20−100 m (66−328 ft)|
|• Density||386.7/km2 (1,002/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC-4 (AST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−3 (ADT)|
E3A, E3B, E3C, E3G
|Website||City of Fredericton Website|
Fredericton is known as a cultural and artistic city in New Brunswick. The city hosts an annual Harvest Jazz & Blues Festival which attracts both regional as well as international jazz, blues, rock, and world musicians.
- ↑ "History of Fredericton". Fredericton. Retrieved 2015-01-09.
- ↑ "Churches/Places of Worship". Fredericton. Retrieved 2015-01-09.
- ↑ "Coat of Arms". Fredericton. Retrieved 2015-01-09.
- ↑ "Mayor and Council". Fredericton. Retrieved 2015-01-09.
- ↑ "Population". Statistics Canada. 8 February 2012. Retrieved 2015-01-09.
- ↑ "Harvest Jazz & Blues Festival". Harvest Jazz & Blues Festival. Retrieved 2015-01-09.