Gilligan's Island is a 1964 American television series. The series is about seven people (two crew members and five tourists) who take a 3-hour sightseeing tour from a marina in Hawaii. This occurs on the boat, S.S. Minnow. An unexpected storm sends the boat to an uncharted island. Now, the passengers of the boat have to live on the island and try to find a way home. Most of the episodes involved the characters trying to survive a problem or trying to contact help.
- Gilligan (Bob Denver) - Dimwitted sailor; title character; wears trademark hat.
- Jonas "The Skipper" Grumby (Alan Hale, Jr.) - The skipper of the boat; calls Gilligan his "little buddy"
- Thurston Howell III (Jim Backus) - Eccentric millionaire
- "Lovey" Howell (Natalie Shaffer) - Thurston's wife
- Ginger Grant (Tina Louise) - A sexy movie actress
- Roy "The Professor" Hinkly (Russell Johnson) - High school teacher/inventor
- Mary Anne Summers (Dawn Wells) - Kansas farm girl